Saturday, January 8, 2011

Finding the Peace Within

Amidst all the storms of life all over the earth--it helps me to anchor in my peace space within --

the dramas are ancient and keep repeating-- wars and pestilence and horrors of all kinds-- interpersonal hurts and challenges abound--

how much to identify with and lose myself in-- now, at the later stage of my life-- mid--life--

relooking at life's choices-- what I want to put my energies into-- and pulling back , slowing down,

being more present in this moment-- looking with the inner eyes-- the Ancient Observer--

breathing consciously-- connecting and merging with the One that is beyond Time and Space--

being the Peace-- the Creative Principle-- coming straight from there-- not lost in the world

of repeat performances-- the Stage Play-- is played out for me-- and see what will happen

or not now--

No comments:

Post a Comment